Looking to advance the skill level and competencies of your audit team? 20-20 Services’ audit staff training in San Francisco, CA is the perfect chance to make sure your staff is prepared for the upcoming year. Our audit course list has options that prepare your team from entry level to supervisor and management level positions.
Our Levels of Audit Training
Whether it’s the new hire or the experienced in-charge professional in need of training, 20-20 Services offers classes to acquire skill sets and help your staff meet the responsibilities of their particular roles.
- New Hire Training- This program is designed for individuals with little to no experience with auditing. This audit course develops skills for individuals in the common auditing areas designated to newer associates.
- Staff Training- This audit course is designed for staff accountants with around a year of experience in the field. Content in this course is targeted towards preparing the individual for tasks required of the more experienced staff member on the audit.
- New In-Charge Training- This audit course is dedicated to preparing the individual transitioning into Senior or In-Charge on the audit engagement team. The course material in this section focuses more on the audit process, supervision and project management.
- Experienced In-Charge- This is a 3-day program that is targeted towards advancing the skill level of the in-field leader. This audit course includes evaluating management procedures, motivating team members and assuring efficient performance.
- Supervisor Training- This audit course is designed to advance the skills of experienced in-field auditors and initiating the development of management skills.
- Manager- This portion of our program is focused on preparing individuals who are transitioning into a managerial role or are already in management. This audit course dives into technical auditing processes and management function within the public accounting profession.
San Francisco Audit Course Hosting Details
This year San Francisco is hosting audit levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 training courses. Starting in October and going into December, San Francisco will act as the audit staff training hub of the West Coast.
The Westin at San Francisco Airport
1 Old Bayshore Highway
Millbrae, CA 94030
Audit Training Dates:
Level 1: New Hire – December 4 – 6
Level 2: Staff – October 23 – 25
Level 3: New In-Charge – November 13 – 15
Level 4: Experienced In-Charge – November 29 – December 1
Level 5: Supervisor – N/A
Level 6: Manager – N/A
Register: Click here to register for San Francisco courses
Training Times: 8:30am-5pm for levels 1-4, on the last day levels 1-4 will end at 3pm.
Meals: Lunch and a light afternoon snack are included in tuition. Dietary needs? Contact Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com
Dress Code: Business casual attire
What to Bring: Audit Course materials will be provided. Bring your laptop with you, if possible.
Questions? If you have any questions contact Patty Cuskelly, email: Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com or phone: 855-988-2020