Is your entire auditing staff ready for the upcoming year? 20-20 Services’ audit training in Chicago, IL will help prepare your staff at every level for audit procedures and processes. Our audit training courses cover each position, and the functions within that position, in the audit workflow. If you expect your team to be completely prepared for everything the auditing world throws at them, send them to the training course near you.
Our Levels of Audit Training
Our audit training goes into specific processes for each level of the auditing workforce. Whether it is entry level positions or the lead manager, we have a course for every staff member to improve their knowledge within the field.
- New Hire Training- This program is designed for individuals with little to no experience with auditing. This training develops skills for individuals in the common auditing areas designated to newer associates.
- Staff Training- This course is designed for staff accountants with around a year of experience in the field. Content in this course is targeted towards preparing the individual for tasks required of the more experienced staff member on the audit.
- New In-Charge Training- This course is dedicated to preparing the individual transitioning into Senior or In-Charge on the audit engagement team. The course material in this section focuses more on the audit process, supervision and project management.
- Experienced In-Charge- This is a 3-day program that is targeted towards advancing the skill level of the in-field leader. This includes evaluating management procedures, motivating team members and assuring efficient performance.
- Supervisor Training- This course is designed to advance the skills of experienced in-field auditors and initiating the development of management skills.
- Manager- This portion of our program is focused on preparing individuals who are transitioning into a managerial role or are already in management. This course dives into technical auditing processes and management function within the public accounting profession.
Chicago Hosting Details
Chicago is hosting audit levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 this year. The classes address skills, procedures, technical competencies and general knowledge required for staff to perform optimally in their career.
Audit Training Dates
Level 1: New Hire - N/A
Level 2: Staff - Closed
Level 3: New In-Charge - Closed
Level 4: Experienced In-Charge - Closed
Level 5: Supervisor - Closed
Level 6: Manager - N/A
Register: Click here to register for Audit training in Chicago.
Training Times: 8:30 am-5:00 pm for Audit level 2 On the last day class ends at 3:00 p.m.
Meals: Lunch and a light afternoon snack are included in tuition. Dietary needs? Contact Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com
Dress Code: Business casual attire
What to Bring: Course materials will be provided. Bring your laptop with you, if possible.
Questions? If you have any questions contact Patty Cuskelly, email: Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com or phone: 703.245.6715.