Making sure that your entire team is ready for the upcoming year can be a struggle. 20-20 Services’ audit training in Boston, MA can help prepare your audit staff at every level so they'll perform optimally during client engagements. Our comprehensive audit training courses dive deep, providing the most current and position relevant content at each staff level. Your team will come out of our training courses prepared to handle their responsibilities effectively.
Our Levels of Audit Training
Our audit training courses look into the tasks, procedures and processes of each level of the firm. Whether it is the new hire or the lead manager, we have a course for everyone to enhance their expertise in their particular position. 20-20 Services has six audit level courses that prepare your team to work through each process methodically and efficiently.
- New Hire Training- This program is designed for individuals with little to no experience with auditing. This training develops skills for individuals in the common auditing areas designated to newer associates.
- Staff Training- This course is designed for staff accountants with around a year of experience in the field. Content in this course is targeted towards preparing the individual for tasks required of the more experienced staff member on the audit.
- New In-Charge Training- This course is dedicated to preparing the individual transitioning into Senior or In-Charge on the audit engagement team. The course material in this section focuses more on the audit process, supervision and project management.
- Experienced In-Charge- This is a 3-day program that is targeted towards advancing the skill level of the in-field leader. This includes evaluating management procedures, motivating team members and assuring efficient performance.
- Supervisor Training- This course is designed to advance the skills of experienced in-field auditors and initiating the development of management skills.
- Manager- This portion of our program is focused on preparing individuals who are transitioning into a managerial role or are already in management. This course dives into technical auditing processes and management function within the public accounting profession.
Boston Hosting Details
Boston is hosting audit levels 2, 3 and 4 staff training courses this fall.
Hilton Boston | Dedham
25 Allied Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
Audit Training Dates
Level 1: New Hire - N/A
Level 2: Staff - November 4-6
Level 3: New In-Charge - November 11-13
Level 4: Experienced In-Charge - November 18-20
Level 5: Supervisor - N/A
Level 6: Manager - N/A
Register: Click here to register for Boston audit training classes.
Training Times: 8:30am-5pm for Audit courses, on the last day levels 1-4 will end at 3pm.
Meals: Lunch and a light afternoon snack are included in tuition. Dietary needs? Contact email: Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com
Dress Code: Business casual attire
What to Bring: Course materials will be distributed to you in advance in an electronic format. Be sure to download the materials in advance of the program and bring your laptop or tablet with you to class.
Questions? If you have any questions contact Patty Cuskelly, email: Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com or phone: 855-988-2020