Ensuring that your audit staff at every level of the organization will be highly effective in their roles can be a challenge. 20-20 Services audit training in Baltimore, MD is an excellent opportunity to prepare your entire team to meet the challenges they face day-to-day in their jobs. Your team will be ready when they are needed.
Our Levels of Audit Training
Our audit training courses cover each level of job responsibility held by client-facing staff within the public accounting firm. Whether it is the entry level new guy or the lead manager, we have a course for everyone to improve their capabilities and expertise in their respective position. 20-20 Services offers six levels of audit training to prepare your team for the challenges within each position of your firm.
- New Hire Training- This program is designed for individuals with little to no experience with auditing. This training develops skills for individuals in the common auditing areas designated to newer associates.
- Staff Training- This course is designed for staff accountants with around a year of experience in the field. Content in this course is targeted towards preparing the individual for tasks required of the more experienced staff member on the audit.
- New In-Charge Training- This course is dedicated to preparing the individual transitioning into Senior or In-Charge on the audit engagement team. The course material in this section focuses more on the audit process, supervision and project management.
- Experienced In-Charge- This is a 3-day program that is targeted toward advancing the skill level of the in-field leader. This includes evaluating management procedures, motivating team members and assuring efficient performance.
- Supervisor Training- This course is designed to advance the skills of experienced in-field auditors and initiating the development of management skills.
- Manager- This portion of our program is focused on preparing individuals who are transitioning into a managerial role or are already in management. This course dives into technical auditing processes and management function within the public accounting profession.
Audit Training Class Location:
401 W Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Level 1-6 Dates:
Level 1: New Hire - November 28 - 30
Level 2: Staff - October 24-26
Level 3: New In-Charge -November 5-7
Level 4: Experienced In-Charge - November 12-14
Level 5: Supervisor - November 8-9
Level 6: Manager - November 15-16
Register: Click here to register for Baltimore courses
Training Times: 8:30am-5pm for levels 1-4, on the last day levels 1-4 will end at 3pm. Levels 5 and 6 will end at 5pm on the final day
Meals: Lunch and a light afternoon snack are included in tuition. Dietary needs? Contact Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com
Dress Code: Business casual attire
What to Bring: Course materials will be provided. Bring your laptop with you, if possible.
Questions? If you have any questions contact Patty Cuskelly, email: Patty.Cuskelly@20-20services.com or phone: 855-988-2020